Check your Iqama Validity and Expiry Date Online
If you want to check the Validity of your Iqama and want to know the information regarding when your Iqama will Expire / Expiry Date / Iqama Validity. You’ll have to visit the Official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI) of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (moi.gov.sa)
If you wanna change the website language from Arabic to English or Vice Versa you can do it by changing the language option on the website or using Google Translate.
- Once the MOI website gets opened, Click on ‘Electronic Inquiries‘ from the Top Menu.
- Under the left menu Find Click on ‘Passports‘ and select ‘Query Iqama Expiry Service‘.
- Clicking on ‘Query Iqama Expiry Service’ will take you to a page wherein you’ll have to fill the below details:
- Iqama Number:
- Enter Image Code:
- Click on View button as shown below
- After clicking on view button, Iqama detail will be visible on the MOI website with Iqama Expiry Date in Hijri date format.