How to Cancel Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia
Every Expatriate Living in Saudi Arabia should know about the Family VISA procedures on How to Apply for a Family Visa and How to Renew it or How to Cancel Family VISA in Saudi Arabia.
These things are very much important for people in KSA and those who wants to bring their families in the kingdom. To bring your family you’ll have to check with your Sponsor f you fulfill the requirements & conditions of Jawazat in Saudi Arabia.
One any given chance, after applying for Family VISA you are unable to bring your Family then you’ll have to Cancel Family Visa.
Here are the Steps you should know to Cancel Family VISA in Saudi Arabia
- Make a Cancellation Letter form your Sponsor/ Kafeel with a reason for Cancelling the Family VISA and then get it
attested by Chamber of Commerce of your Kafeel / Sponsor. This letter should have all the details of your Job &
Company details and should also get authenticated by Chamber of Commerce
- Once you have this Letter attested, take your Employment or Job Offer letter to Jawazat Office
- Carry all Original & Copy documents of Passports, Iqama, Yellow Slip from Istiqdam Office and Online Family VISA
- Submit all the documents to Expatriates Affairs Office in your City
- Once your enter the Expatriates Affairs Office show all your documents in the respective counters to Cancel your Family VISA
Note: You cannot Cancel Family VISA Online, you’ll have to manually visit the Office to Cancel your Family VISA